E-M:/ Business Roundtable moves toward sustainability??????

Enviro-Mich message from "Link, Terry" <link@mail.lib.msu.edu>

Well that's the news being reported http://www.greenbiz.com/news/news_third.cfm?NewsID=28842  Two questions jump to mind. 1) Are our Michigan members of the roundtable signed on to this? 2) If not why not? 3) If so, let's help them keep their commitments and cajole the others to jump on the bandwagon.

For my enviro-mich friends who believe that the economic system that drives the degradation of our environmental and social fabric is the problem, this is actually a system change if it's sincere. This still doesn't address issues of scale and power, but....

Looking for glimmers of hope for a Monday morning.

All good things,

Terry Link, Director
Office of Campus Sustainability
Michigan State University