[Date Prev][Date Next][Date Index]
E-M:/ October Energy Conferences
- Subject: E-M:/ October Energy Conferences
- From: Brendan Schauffler <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 10:02:56 -0700 (PDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=zmgdtkWlUk3ltokOAzmPLifEFUciAavi9wNSDv4haamiUBpoavf5Lwv7lvHRFt9Sq1dD+LpoJvQ3jP2p40zX6aqXEcTq0bWWrrhLAXm0kdNp5P+FrhnFZXhb9QxzOVzfs+lhdiMiDV/oyrYRPUx3EwwdNvF5RTMBF21s+0VtajM= ;
- List-name: Enviro-Mich
- Reply-to: Brendan Schauffler <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Register now for the 2005 Michigan Energy Conferences
to be held at the Radisson Hotel in Lansing, Michigan on October 20 & 21, 2005
. Early bird registration costs have been extended to October 12!
Don't miss the opportunity to attend a great conference at a great price! For more information please call 1-800-434-9788 or visit www.glrea.org
Unleashing the Potential: The Future of Energy in Michigan is presented by the Great Lakes Renewable Energy Association, the State of Michigan Energy Office and Urban Options. Unleashing the Potential: Wind Energy in Michigan is presented by the Great Lakes Renewable Energy Association, the U.S. Department of Energy and the Michigan Wind Working Group.
Great Lakes Renewable Energy Association
257 S. Bridge St.
P.O. Box 346
Dimondale, MI 48821
Yahoo! for Good
Click here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.