E-M:/ Hope's Harvest fundraiser right around the corner

Please pass the word along, and join us for a great fall afternoon of wine tasting accompanying local food!

Tickets are still on sale for Hope's Harvest-- Growing Hope's fall fundraiser put on in partnership with Everyday Wines. This fall tasting event will pair wines from around the world with harvest appetizers, donated by local farmers and prepared by Zingerman's catering. Attached please find an invitation in both text and pdf form.

Growing Hope & Everyday Wines present
HOPE'S HARVEST
Delicious food featuring local products paired with fine wines from around the world

Sunday, October 2 from 4-7 pm
Gladwin Barn, 4105 West Liberty, Ann Arbor
Also featuring a raffle, and music by Susan Chastain & the Firefly All-Stars

$50 per person, 21 and over please-- Limited availability, so get your tickets early!

Event tickets are available at Everyday Wines in Kerrytown Market & Shops, by credit card at www.growinghope.net, or through Growing Hope board & staff members. More information at www.growinghope.net. Parking is tight, so we encourage carpooling and bicycle riding to this event!

Tickets are also available for the Hope's Harvest raffle, for which you need not attend the event to enter and win.
The raffle drawing will take place during the event, but persons not attending the event are also eligible to purchase tickets and win. Raffle tickets are $2 a piece, or 3 for $5. First prize is a custom made potting bench, 2nd is a case of wine, 3rd a wheelbarrow full of organic gardening supplies. There are many more smaller raffle prizes, including gift certificates to local restaurants, framed artwork, and more! Raffle tickets available via www.growinghope.net and through all Growing Hope board and staff members. Call us if you'd like to get some-- 786-8401.

Proceeds from this relaxing event will go directly to Growing Hope, a non-proft organization working in our community to improve people's lives through gardening.  Donations will allow Growing Hope to continue...

-developing and integrating school gardens and greenhouses in public schools
-offering free healthy cooking and nutrition education classes for low-income families
-increasing fresh produce donations to Food Gatherers via the Plant-a-Row for the hungry campaign
-empowering groups to begin community gardening efforts throughout our neighborhoods
-sponsoring garden-based youth programming for Ypsilanti youth
-increasing communication and collaboration around these issues on a local/regional/national level
-bringing people from all walks of life together in a healthy and positive ways

We hope to see you there, and that you'll tell and bring all your friends!!!

Amanda Maria Edmonds
Executive Director, Growing Hope
amanda@growinghope.net
734.330.7576

"We must be the change we wish to see in the world."
"To forget to dig the earth and to tend the soil is to forget ourselves."
-Mahatma Ghandi