E-M:/ Statement, NET Pres. Phil Clapp on House Passage of Pombo Endangered Species Act Bill

Enviro-Mich message from Craig_Riley@URSCorp.com

I apologize to Enviro-Mich for the multiple postings, I think my email
system will not retain the format of the original email as I was trying to
reply

The reason for my email was only to find out if someone can provide the
vote tally on HR 3824.  Or better yet, if someone can provide a web source
for congressional voting.

These "representatives" need to be contacted.

Again, sorry for the mess!

Craig