Re: E-M:/ Statement, NET Pres. Phil Clapp on House Passage of Pombo Endangered Species Act Bill

Enviro-Mich message from Cynthia Price <skyprice@gmail.com>

The vote was 229-193. I know how my Congressional rep. (Hoekstra)
voted because he just sent me a very nice press release indicating how
proud he was of his yes vote.

To find out the roll call vote, go to http://thomas.loc.gov (there's no "www") and under the column CONGRESSIONAL RECORD click on Roll Call Vote. It brings up the sessions and when you click on the current one the bills come up -- there's one for both the bill and the Miller-Boehlert substitute which I called and told Hoekstra to vote in favor of, which would've helped a great deal. (That substitute lost by less of a margin -- 216-206.) The far left column has the roll call vote, which is numbered -- in this case the main bill was roll call vote number 506. And that would be it.

Cynthia Price
Greater Grand Rapids Food  Systems Council
Editor, Norton-Lakeshore Examiner