E-M:/ invitation to seed collection

Wildflower Seed collection!

A phytoremediation and wildflower garden is growing in its 3rd season as a collaborative effort between co-lab* and Ralph J. Bunche Elementary School. We have 23 native wildflowers and native grasses established, and would like to share this valuable ecological and beautiful resource with you!

Saturday October 8th, 2005
10am-Noon

at

Ralph J. Bunche School
2601 Ellery Street, Detroit

Directions:

>From 75/375: Take the Gratiot exit (3). Go the direction away from downtown on Gratiot (soft left turn). In the first light turn right on Vernor. Take Vernor to Ellery (the last street before Vernor intersects with Mt. Elliot). Go one block north, and turn left on Hendrix, the parking and garden is behind the School building, driveway off of Hendrix. You can also park on the street.

For further information or questions:
please feel free to contact Vibeke S. Vendena: 313.921.9410

co-lab*
4708 seminole street
detroit, mi 48214

http://www.co-labstudio.org