E-M:/ Lobbyists-Green Groups, The Ties That Bind

Enviro-Mich message from David Holtz <dholtz@cleanwater.org>

Enviro-michers,
In previous lives I was a news reporter and PI who loved doing investigative work. I am researching relationships among Michigan environmental/conservation organizations and industry lobbyists. Looking for former/present staffers, board members, volunteer leaders with enviro/conservationist groups who are now multi-client or single-client lobbyists who may be conflicted. Looking for leads. Please email me your ideas. Thanks--David

--
David Holtz
Michigan Director

"Don't think life is easy, because when you get older it is hard work. I used to think life was easy, now I have to do the dishes every other day." -- Nick Coleman, age 9

This message (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the person(s) to whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under
applicable law. If you receive this communication in error, please notify me immediately by mail, telephone or fax, and delete the original message from your records. Thank you.