E-M:/ Michigan Community & School Garden Conference-- coming soon!

Please pass this along to your organizations & communities-- We hope you'll join us in Lansing in a few weeks!

COMMUNITY & SCHOOL GARDENS ARE IMPORTANT!
We know it...and it's time the rest of the world knows it, too!

Attend this year's Annual Michigan Community & School Garden Conference in Lansing on November 18th & 19th to learn how to advocate for your garden/program AND gain information and skills that will help you strengthen your efforts. This conference is appropriate for garden & organization leaders, board members, partners, volunteers and general supporters of community & school gardening and greening. We're hoping to have representation from garden efforts throughout the state-- please help us pass the word along!

Registration materials are available for download from www.growinghope.net (link to registration is at the bottom of the homepage) or we can email them to you if you get in touch (file size is somewhat large)... or drop a form to you in the snail mail.

The Michigan Community & School Garden Coalition has lined up some spectacular speakers and presenters from Michigan and across the region. DON'T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY!!! The conference is generously being supported by the W.K. Kellogg Foundation.

PLEASE FORWARD THIS MESSAGE TO ANYONE YOU THINK MIGHT BE INTERESTED. THANK YOU!

Amanda Edmonds, Growing Hope (Ypsilanti)
Ashley Atkinson, The Greening of Detroit & Detroit Agricultural Network
Lisa Rose Starner, Mixed Greens (Grand Rapids)
Roberta Miller, The Garden Project (Lansing)

Amanda Maria Edmonds
Executive Director, Growing Hope
amanda@growinghope.net
734.330.7576

"We must be the change we wish to see in the world."
"To forget to dig the earth and to tend the soil is to forget ourselves."
-Mahatma Ghandi