To: <charles.cubbage@comcast.net>
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2005 3:01 PM
Subject: State parks

My name is Lauren Hoffman and I am an environmental student at the University of Michigan. I saw your response on enviro-mich about privitizing state parks, which is a subject I am writing a term paper on. I was wondering if you knew where I could find information about the controversy, or who I could talk to. I have been unsuccessful at contacting Russ Harding. Do you know a person who may be a key opponent to his plans? Thank you for your help.
Lauren Hoffman