Re: E-M:/ Dow's Liveris to Congress: Costs are a crisis

Enviro-Mich message from Matthew Abel <attorneyabel@comcast.net>

Even though Dow started in Midland, it sounds like they're getting ready to cut and run -

offshore everything, and leave the pollution behind.

Shame.
Matthew R. Abel
Attorney at Law
450 W. Fort Street, Suite 200