E-M:/ Fwd: Online Citizen Planner Program

Enviro-Mich message from Cynthia Price <skyprice@gmail.com>

I am posting this on behalf of Kendra Wills at Kent/MSU Extension, one
of the staff people for United Growth for Kent County. There is a
flyer with the details but I didn't attach it because I know it's too
big. If you'd like it, please let me know and I'll e-mail it to you.

Citizen Planner has proven to be a great experience for those who want
to get involved with the planning arena to protect natural resources
and preserve open space, etc.

Cynthia Price
Greater Grand Rapids Food Systems Council