[Date Prev][Date Next][Date Index]
Re: E-M:/ RE: / EPA allowance for testing pesticides on children
- Subject: Re: E-M:/ RE: / EPA allowance for testing pesticides on children
- From: MCKENNA193@aol.com
- Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 15:58:59 EST
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- List-name: Enviro-Mich
- Reply-to: MCKENNA193@aol.com
This is more evidence for the rise of proto-fascism in our midst.
Under this clause, a mentally handicapped child or infant
orphan could be tested on without assent. This violates the Nuremberg Code, an international treaty that mandates assent of test subjects is
"absolutely essential," and that the test subject must have "legal
capacity to give consent" and must be "so situated as to exercise free
power of choice." This loophole in the rule must be completely
Contact Levin, Stabenow, the Governor and the rest of the motley crew.