E-M:/ WI - State fighting skepticism and CWD

The attitudes expressed in this WI article will apply to MI when CWD is finally documented in MI.  Note that our MI legislators are supporting the cervid industry money interest, NOT the welfare of the state deer or the hunting 1/2 B$ tourism industry.  MI still refuses to curtail, put meaningful disease restrictions on the captive cervid industry, or even have the cervid industry pay the administrative cost to the state.

Unfortunately, most people respond to obvious threats, not subtle science. Maybe that's why we saw rapid legislative intervention to save baiting and feeding, but mainly legislative indifference on all other matters regarding CWD.