E-M:/ Schwarz Thank You Event

Friday, December 2, 11AM, Representative Schwarz’s Jackson office. The Alaska Coalition of Michigan will present an award to Representative Schwarz for the work he has done to ensure Arctic drilling provisions were removed from the budget reconciliation bill.

This is going to be a great meeting! We have an Arctic Medal to give to the Congressman along with other fun Thank You items. This is coming together at the last moment, I know, but we would like to invite constituents of Representative Schwarz to join us. Any of you who feel strongly about this issue and who wish to express your gratitude personally, please contact me at dfavre@alaskacoalition.org or 734-662-6597.

Representative Schwarz has been a strong supporter of Arctic protection, and he has been at the forefront of ensuring its continued preservation in these last months. There are many other contentious issues in the budget and in the country, but this event is solely about the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge and sincerely thanking Representative Schwarz!

Daniel Favre

Field Organizer

Alaska Coalition of Michigan

103 E. Liberty St., Suite 202