E-M:/ More info on Schwarz Arctic Thank You event

For the event tomorrow to thank Congressman Schwarz for his work to protect the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge, we will meet at the Thunderbird Coffee Shop at 129 E. Michigan Ave. in Jackson at 10:30am. We’ll take a moment to make sure we are all on the same page in terms of what to say and the agenda for the meeting. Then we can head over to the office as a group. If parking near the coffee shop is a problem, you can use the farmers market lot on the corner of Pearl and Mechanic St. (right across from the office), then walk one block south on Mechanic to Michigan, take a left and the coffee shop will be a few steps down on the right.

Please be in touch with me if you plan to come! Hope to see you there!

Thanks, Dan