E-M:/ ....one of my physics professors....

I was pleasantly surprised to see one of my University of Michigan physics professors from
over 30 years ago, Emeritus Professor of Physics Marc Ross,  with an op-ed in the
Detroit Free Press on how new fuel economy rules would restore economical competitiveness
to the auto industry....."command and control" can be good for you....take that, Russ Harding....

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20051204/OPINION02/512040340/1070/OPINION

PO Box 39,  East Lansing, MI  48826-0039
(517) 332-6971; (517) 332-8987 (fax); ajs@sagady.com