Re: E-M:/ From the Sierra Club....on Syriana

Unfortunately, all of the hotlinks got inadvertently stripped out of my message
about Sierra Club, Natural Resources Defense Council and the new George Clooney/
Matt Damon movie, Syriana, opening Friday in Michigan....

http://participate.net/oilchange   "OIL CHANGE"  WEBSITE

http://syrianamovie.warnerbros.com/

http://www.ew.com/ew/onlyonaol/report/0,17129,1133254_1%7C%7C478293_0_,00.html