E-M:/ FW: Ag News from EPA's Ag Center! (Supplemental Uses of Methyl Bromide for 2005 Authorized; Pesticides Issues)

Enviro-Mich message from "Rita Jack" <rita.jack@sierraclub.org>

-----Original Message-----
From: Mortensen.Ginah@epamail.epa.gov
[mailto:Mortensen.Ginah@epamail.epa.gov]
Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2005 1:08 PM
To: National Agriculture Compliance Assistance Center
Subject: [agcenter] Ag News from EPA's Ag Center! (Supplemental Uses of
Methyl Bromide for 2005 Authorized; Pesticides Issues)

Here's the latest news from EPA's National Agriculture Compliance
Assistance Center -- we hope you'll find items of interest that will be
useful to you and your clients.

This regular update is being sent to you, at your request, to notify you
of new information that the Ag Center has added to its Web site
http://www.epa.gov/agriculture

Below, please see the list of new items on the Ag Center's Newsroom page
-
http://www.epa.gov/agriculture/news

December 8
-- Supplemental Critical Uses of Methyl Bromide for 2005 Authorized
-- Pesticide Registration Requests, Actions, and Tolerance Updates
      - 2,6-diisopropylnaphthalene (2,6-DIPN)
      - Clothianidin

For information on UPCOMING AND RECENT COMPLIANCE DATES, go to
http://www.epa.gov/agriculture/nacd.html
_______
Thank you for your interest in the Ag Center. We welcome your feedback
-- you can comment on this or any of the services of the Ag Center via
the *comment* feature at the web site.

For more information contact the Ag Center:

Ginah K. Mortensen, Director
National Agriculture Compliance Assistance Center
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
901 North Fifth Street
Kansas City, Kansas 66101
http://www.epa.gov/agriculture