E-M:/ Celebrate the Solstice

Enviro-Mich message from Voices Earth <voices4earth@juno.com>

Voices for Earth Justice invites you to:
A Winter Solstice Ritual
Storytelling and Reflection on the Longest Night of the Year
WHEN: Wednesday, December 21, 2005, 7:30 PM
WHAT : Since the dawn of humanity, people have gathered around fires and
candles on the longest night of the year to ignite their hope for a
bright future. In modern times, we have sometimes lost touch with the
cycles of nature. We invite you to join us in remembering our deep
connection to the movements of the sun in this season of the celebration
of LIGHT.
PLACE: Paint Creek Unitarian Universalist Congregation
             American Legion Hall in downtown Rochester, corner of  Third
and Walnut Streets.
COST: None, refreshments will be served
Call 586-779-8015  or visit www.paintcreek.org  for directions or more
information.
If you would like, you are invited to dress casually in black and/or
sparkles of                  gold and silver.