Re: E-M:/ Correction: Kudos to Gov for vetoing outrageous Dow bill!

Yes, thank you Governor Granholm.  At our White Lake Senior Center the Republican morning coffee table (Mayors of Whitehall and Montague) are spitting mad at Gov Granhom.  Our local state Rep & Sen Republicans both voted for HB4617, but within our PACs we have been warned not to openly criticize them too much or we will receive retaliation from our local environmental prima donna that still needs to kiss up for her grant funding.