E-M:/ Like Bush? Enviro Deceivers of Lansing

EMers,

One wonders how the Bush cabal gets away with it.  I don't.  Just look at how Lansing citizens (and Ingham County ELECTED officials, many so called enviro "activists") quietly accept the mindless drivel which protects the powerful - courtesy of the public health bureaucrats at the Ingham County Health Department. Here's their latest missive:

http://www.cacvoices.org/upload/102520051161598957026004791.pdf

In 2001 Dave Dempsey and I had a national watchdog group PEER (Public Employees for Environmental Responsibility) release three reports that the Health Dept. suppressed. We wrote or edited those reports. See the three studies on water (130 pages), restaurants (20 pages) and air pollution (50) at the link below:
http://www.peer.org/watch/state_info.php?sid=mi

Now compare the PEER reports with the "Our Environment, Our Health" report just released by Health Dept. (under leadership of the same people who suppressed the PEER reports.) They were never formally held accountable and retain their jobs.

Every whistleblower against Bush lost their jobs while Bush and his criminal cabal continue their proto-fascist drives.

People can accept that national horror, in part because they so easily accept suppressions on the local level.

Worse, they sometimes cooperate with them. . .read the names of the people and enviro groups that are part of this latest exercise.

Brian McKenna