E-M:/ Meet Jim Marcinkowski and Ambassador Joe Wilson

Environmentalists in the 8th congressional district, presently
represented by Mike Rogers, might be interested in meeting
his next challenger, Jim Marcinkowski, along with Ambassador
Joe Wilson (guy who trashed George Bush claims of Sadam
Hussein imports of yellow cake uranium from Niger and husband
of Karl Rove-outed CIA agent Valerie Plame).

Alex Sagady
PS...I'm a 30+ year Lansing resident and I have no idea
at all what and where the "BOJI Tower" is....is it the
highest tower building kitty corner from the Capitol Bldg?

Please join Ambassador Joseph Wilson for a reception on Tuesday, January 10th, 2006, from 11:30 AM to1:30 PM to officially kick off the campaign of Jim Marcinkowski, candidate for the United States Congress.
Tickets are $100.00 per person.

A strolling luncheon will be provided as well as ample opportunity to meet and speak with Ambassador Joseph Wilson.
Please R.S.V.P. by January 6, 2006, by sending your check or by responding to this email (please indicate ?Lansing Event?).

Event location:

BOJI Tower

21st Floor
[Convenient to The Capitol Building and parking garage]
Lansing, Michigan

Send your check to: Marcinkowski for Congress
P.O. Box 1605
Brighton, Michigan 48116

Contributions are not tax deductible for federal income tax purposes.   Federal law requires us to use
our best efforts to collect and report the name, mailing address, occupation and employer of
individuals whose contributions exceed $200.00 in a calendar year.  No corporate checks or
donations are accepted.  Please list occupation and employer on the check.
Paid for by Marcinkowski for Congress ? Labor Donated

PO Box 39,  East Lansing, MI  48826-0039
(517) 332-6971; (517) 332-8987 (fax); ajs@sagady.com