Re: E-M:/ Meet Jim Marcinkowski and Ambassador Joe Wilson

Mackinac Chapter, the Club has not endorsed any candidate
in the 8th congressional district race.   As a list participant
I'm providing this information for general awareness purposes only.

Also....the BOJI Tower is apparently the old Michigan National
Tower.