E-M:/ Crystal Lake - Fight brewing over access to lake

Same story different lake.
This is just another access site where the local rich white class fights to violate the "Public Trust" public access rights and keep the working class and minority races from "thier" lake.

Fight brewing over access to lake
Property owners sue to block DNR Crystal Lake plan

BENZONIA - Ann Bourne believes an ugly divide is growing between people who live on Crystal Lake and those who don't, but want good, modern access to it.
"I hear terminology like, 'We want to keep the riffraff off the lake,'" Bourne said. "I never thought I'd see the day in northern Michigan - there's always been mutual respect."