E-M:/ RE: / Crystal Lake - Fight brewing over access to lake

There is a huge public access site to Crystal Lake right in downtown Beulah.  In fact, Ann Bourne is standing in front of it in the picture in the Record Eagle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thomas K. Rohrer, Asst. Prof. & Director

Environmental Studies Program

318 Brooks Hall

Central Michigan University

Mt. Pleasant  MI  48859

U. S. A.

Ph. (989) 774-4409

email = tom.rohrer@cmich.edu

CMU Environmental Studies Program information is available at:

http://www.cst.cmich.edu/units/env/

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world: indeed it is the only thing that ever has!

                     -- Margaret Meade

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though sometimes checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much.....because they live in that gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.”

                                ~~ Teddy Roosevelt