Re: E-M:/ RE: / Crystal Lake - Fight brewing over access to lake

Enviro-Mich message from "Mark Tonello" <tonellom@michigan.gov>

It isn't true.  There is a small boat launch in Beulah, capable of handling maybe a dozen cars with trailers.  Other than a few road endings, that's all the access there is for one of the larger inland lakes in Michigan.  Public access on Crystal Lake is woefully inadequate at this time.  Remember that Crystal Lake is a public resource that belongs to all, not just those forunate enough to own property along it.  Hopefully the public access situation will improve soon.

Mark

>>> <WovenWoman@aol.com> 01/04/2006 1:32 PM >>>

In a message dated 1/4/2006 12:56:30 PM Eastern Standard Time,