Re: E-M:/ RE: / Crystal Lake - Fight brewing over access to lake

On Wed, 4 Jan 2006, WovenWoman@aol.com wrote:

I guess when I think of public access to a lake needing to be  enlarged, I
think of more dirty water from more boats and from more  grownup big toys.  I
think of nature being disturbed, and less access  to quiet areas, and  so I am
not thinking this is a priority.
Namaste,
Edie

Ahh..but should the right to pollute the lake with noise, effluvium and garbage be restricted to the adjacent landowners? Currently motors of any size are allowed. Would this be more acceptable if the lake were limited to "no wake"?

--Rane L Curl