RE: E-M:/ human population impact

Enviro-Mich message from williamtobler@critterswoods.org

I doubt that there are very many Americans willing to reduce their
consumption, and their perceived quality of life, to enable more
consumption in a 3rd world country so that the net gain is zero or less.

Or, reduce personal "whatever" so that we can squeeze in more people here.
 Such a "plan" is doa.