From: williamtobler@critterswoods.org
[mailto:williamtobler@critterswoods.org]
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2006 10:12 AM
To: TANYA J CABALA
Cc: Chuck Cubbage; John Rohe; Tracy Dobson; William Tobler;
enviro-mich@great-lakes.net
Subject: RE: E-M:/ human population impact

I doubt that there are very many Americans willing to reduce their
consumption, and their perceived quality of life, to enable more
consumption in a 3rd world country so that the net gain is zero or less.

Or, reduce personal "whatever" so that we can squeeze in more people here.
 Such a "plan" is doa.