E-M:/ Town Hall on Protecting the Great Lakes

Enviro-Mich message from "Josh Spaulding" <joshmsu@hotmail.com>

Rep. John Espinoza will host an informational town hall on protecting our Great Lakes this Monday, January 30, 2006 at 6PM in Port Huron. The discussion will take place at St. Clair County Community College in the M-TEC Center (corner of Glenwood and Erie Sts.) in Rm. 150. Panelists will include a representative from the Michigan Department of Environmental Quality and the Michigan Environmental Council. There will be a Q&A portion to this event. For more information, please contact Rep. Espinoza's office at 1-888-830-0835.

Informational Town Hall on Protecting Our Great Lakes
Hosted by Rep. John Espinoza
Monday, January 30, 2006 at 6PM
St. Clair County Community College (SC4)
M-TEC Center, Rm. 150
Corner of Glenwood and Erie Sts.

Hope to see you there!