Re: E-M:/ human population impact

Enviro-Mich message from williamtobler@critterswoods.org

Edie,
Freecycle is like a online version of the weekly flea market and farmer's
market in Dundee.
My wife and I used to go their regularly as a "social event".
It really impressed me that there is somebody out there for every piece of
"junk", and some of it is really, really junk.  But somebody wants it,
buys it, and takes it home, and recycles and reuses.

Another person my wife knows makes his family living by picking up
household "junk" and then reselling it on eBay.