Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2006 5:46 PM
Subject: Re: E-M:/ human population impact

In a message dated 1/26/2006 4:51:52 PM Eastern Standard Time, john@rohemail.com writes:
To suggest that we should not stem the tide of mass immigration until
population is addressed globally is environmental malpractice.
Sincerely,
John Rohe
John,
Could you share what generation of US citizen you are?  It might bring me to a better level of understanding on your position.  Thank you.
Namaste,
Edie
Level II