Re: E-M:/ Enviro-Mich is Anti-Judge Alito "Free Fire Zone" for next 3 days

Thank you very much for getting this fax to key senators, urging them to join John Kerry in his effort to filibuster the Alito nomination.

Get your friends, family and associates to send this fax now.

http://www.SaveTheCourt.org/AlitoFilibuster

Time is short. The stakes are high. This is our best, last chance to stop Alito from taking a seat on our Supreme Court.