E-M:/ Celebrate with Lee Botts - 2/16, 3:30

Great Lakes environmentalist Lee Botts has co-authored with Paul Muldoon Evolution of the Great Lakes Water Quality Agreement.  In celebration of Lee's work, including the release of this excellent new book, we will host a talk by Lee and book signing.  Please join us Thursday, February 16, in MSU's International Center, room 303, 3:30 - 5:30 p.m.  Books will be available for purchase and signing!  Please help us to spread the word about this event.

You probably know about many of Lee's great successes, but about the book John Jackson, past-President of Great Lakes United, says, "No Other book provides such a thorough history of the politics behind actions to protect and clean up the water quality of the Great Lakes.  The authors highlight the on-going critical role of citizens' groups."

If you would like a copy of the flier describing the book, let me know and I will send it to you via email attachment.

Tracy

Tracy Dobson, J.D.
Professor, Fisheries & Wildlife
Michigan State University