E-M:/ Rochester Sierra Club Meet-up Invitation

CHANGE THE WORLD WITH YOUR NEXT CUP OF COFFEE!

SIERRA CLUB

ROCHESTER MEET-UP

WHEN?  Tuesday, February 7 at 7pm

WHERE?  Caribou Coffee

(3224 Walton Boulevard – just west of Adams Road)

Look for the Sierra Club “ECOs ‘n Espresso” sign on a table – it’s bright green.

Let’s WORK TOGETHER to PROTECT our environment!

Learn about Sierra Club’s “Building Environmental Communities” campaign

and meet other environmentally conscious people in your community.

The event will be fun, informative, and provide opportunities for you to make a difference.

You don’t have to be a Sierra Club member to attend.  Please bring your friends.

(This is NOT a fundraising event.)

Please contact me at (248) 435-5277 for more information.

Melissa Damaschke

Sierra Club Conservation Organizer

100 North Crooks Road, Suite 105

Clawson, MI 48017