Re: E-M:/ RE: / MUCC sells out

Enviro-Mich message from Christopher Bedford <chrisbedford@charter.net>

Grant and others,

In my experience there are many "rational" explanations for destructive, short-sighted actions.
Witness W's position on the war. The issue of water withdrawal from the Great Lakes is not a technical one, defined by
When one group supports a position in opposition to the overwhelming majority of others concerned about the same issue it is legitimate to ask why?
Because, unfortunately, in our world money talks, sometimes louder than other values.
Which brings me to ask, does your law firm -- Honigman Miller Schwartz and Cohn -- have a dog in the water withdrawal fight?
Transparency is important in these conversations.

Chris Bedford