E-M:/ SEMG Sierra Club Slide Show Presentation Tonight "The Wildlife of Southern Africa"

Enviro-Mich message from Carol Izant <cogknot@yahoo.com>

SEMG Sierra Club Meeting
Thursday, February 2, 2006
7-9pm
Northwest Unitarian-Universalist Church
23925 Northwestern Hwy (between 9 & 10 Mile)
Southfield, MI

"Safari, So Good: The Wildlife of Southern Africa"
A Slide Show Presentation by Mike Sklar

Please join us for an evening of enchantment and
wonder as we journey across the savannas of South
Africa, Zimbabwe and Swaziland. We will encounter a
rare diversity of landscapes and wildlife as seen
through the camera of Mike Sklar, longtime member of
the Sierra Club. Mike will discuss the challenges
involved with protecting the Southern African habitat
which provides home to the many species of flora and
fauna of the region.