Re: E-M:/ Criticism and replies about the Ann Arbor Greenway proposal

Enviro-Mich message from Roger Kuhlman <rokuhlman@yahoo.com>

A semantic quibble. If it is cheap to do the project
why not have the neighborhood pay for the whole thing
including the indirect costs of not allowing building
on the land?

Do you seriously mean to say or imply that people
living in the old westside today don't have good
places to walk and bike today? I would suggest people
visit the old westside themselves to judge this
matter. The area is a great place to do both walk and
bike.

Roger Kuhlman
Ann Arbor, Michigan

ps I never got an answer about how much building would
be precluded by putting in a greenway.