E-M:/ Waterford Sierra Club Meet-up Invitation

CHANGE THE WORLD WITH YOUR NEXT CUP OF COFFEE!

SIERRA CLUB

WATERFORD MEET-UP

WHEN?  Thursday, February 9 at 7pm

WHERE?  Panera Bread

(5175 Highland Avenue in Waterford – just West of Crescent Lake Road in front of the Kroger)

Look for the Sierra Club “ECOs ‘n Espresso” sign on a table – it’s bright green.

Let’s WORK TOGETHER to PROTECT our environment!

Learn about Sierra Club’s “Building Environmental Communities” campaign

and meet other environmentally conscious people in your community.

The event will be fun, informative, and provide opportunities for you to make a difference.

You don’t have to be a Sierra Club member to attend.  Please bring your friends.

(This is NOT a fundraising event.)

Please contact me at (248) 435-5277 for more information.

Melissa Damaschke

Sierra Club Conservation Organizer

100 North Crooks Road, Suite 105

Clawson, MI 48017