E-M:/ Ann Arbor Energy Forum February 8th

A reminder for our forum on renewable energies and energy conservation.  Please check our website at www.wpactivists.org for an update, and a link for a great map for the location of the forum.  See below for the original notice.  --joyce

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

CONTACT: Val Constance, WPA Publicity Chair, (734) 662-1563

Ann Arbor's Women Progressive Activists (WPA's) proudly present "Renewable Energies and Energy Conservation" at 7:00 PM on Wednesday, February 8, 2006. This event is free and open to the public.

Ann Arbor Mayor John Hieftje will speak about his enthusiasm for increasing Ann Arbor's use of renewable energy. Jennifer Alvarado, Executive Director of the Great Lakes Renewable Energy Association (GLREA,) and Aileen Gow, Director of Urban Options, will also present. A question and answer session will follow. WPA Member Rebekah Warren will moderate.

Please join us at 7:00 PM on February 8, 2006 at the Church of the Good Shepard, 2145 Independence, Ann Arbor. Independence is off of Packard near the Georgetown Krogers. 2145 is at the intersection of Powell and Independence. For more information, visit the WPA website http://www.wpactivists.org/., or call Val Constance, WPA publicity chair, at (734) 662-1563. This event is free and open to the public.

submitted on enviro-mich by
Joyce Olmsted
Chair, WPA Environment Committee
joyofom@aol.com