E-M:/ Article from Common Dreams NewsCenter

Enviro-Mich message from jmgear <jmgear@acd.net>

I may have posted this already but a friend just sent it to me
again and it's well worth reading so I also send it again just in case ...

Friends,
Below is a link to an interesting and timely article by Michael Klare. Michael is Professor of Peace and World Security Studies at Hamshire College and the author of "Blood and Oil: The Dangers and Consequences of America's Growing Dependence on Imported Petroleum".
I encourage you to take the time to read this.

  Common Dreams
 Breaking News & Views for the Progressive Community
 www.commondreams.org