E-M:/ Re: Historic Preservationists looking for Environmentalists for an exploratory committee

Greetings,

My name is Rick Kuss, and I am looking for a group of environmentalists that would like to participate in an exploratory committee, linking historic preservationists with environmentalists to create a diverse new group.

The main focus of this group will be share ideas on how to unite both movements together, to promote education and influence legislative policy in a much broader perspective.
As environmentalists, you have found a way to shape your community, as a preservationists, we need to become politically active, while spreading our message.

I believe that we represent a common cause, and we can share our resources for a united front.

Please email or call if you are interested.

Thanks,

Rick

rickkuss@verizon.net
734-429-3032