E-M:/ Fish from local waters are just fine

Understanding what the regulations mean

It doesn't matter whether I'm doing fishing-related seminars out-of-state or in Michigan, there's a single question that's seems to keep coming up: People want to know if the fish here are safe to eat.

If the fish is properly cleaned and cooked, you can eat enough to start developing the same roll over your belt that I'm working on.

Downriver fish are great eating and, just as the advisory manual states, they provide a diet high in protein and low in saturated fats.