RE: E-M:/ Fish from local waters are just fine

Unbelievable commentary.

You can’t cut mercury from fish tissue, sorry.  No amount of filleting – unless you throw out the meat of the fish.  Doesn’t this guy have sons or daughters, or young grandchildren or nieces or nephews in his family that he cares about?

-Rita

Rita Jack

Water Sentinels Project, Sierra Club Mackinac Chapter

tel:  517-484-2372

Make all Michigan's waters fishable and swimmable.