Re: E-M:/ Wayne County Town Hall meeting tonight

In a message dated 2/28/2006 10:39:59 AM Central Standard Time, GTrigger@honigman.com writes:
Any idea how much money is available for parkland purchase?
I understand that about $12 million per year is generated by the millage.  Although the entire millage was never intended for park land acquisition, a primary selling point for the millage was acquisition of park land, as well as the restoration of Fort Wayne.