Re: E-M:/ Wayne County Town Hall -- Humbug-- County's participation

Enviro-Mich message from Roger Kuhlman <rokuhlman@yahoo.com>

I sure hope the primary and over-riding purpose of
Humbug Marsh is as a wildlife refuge. I don't want to
see it become a second Point Pelee or Crane Creek and
function as a tourist or even a birding-tourist
hotspot. Making a lot of accomondations to lure in
visitors defeats the reason for having created the
refuge in the first place.

Roger Kuhlman
Ann Arbor, Michigan