Re: E-M:/ It's a great New Day in Brownstown Township for the Environment!!!!

Enviro-Mich message from Carol Izant <cogknot@yahoo.com>

On behalf of the Sierra Club/Southeast MI Group, I
want to salute you and all the others who worked
together to achieve this win for the environment! The
democratic process is not a natural tendency but has
to be learned and practiced. May we all learn from
this grassroots effort and become even greater engaged
in our communities. Thanks again, Mary...it is an
honor and a privilege to know you. Congratulations!
You go, girl!

Carol Izant, Chair
Sierra Club/Southeast MI Group (SEMG)