Re: E-M:/ Dems Introduce Anti-Trash Plan Banning New Landfills until 2011

Are there any environmental organizations doing something on this?  The Republicans have made a complete mess of this by turning it over to congress to act instead of being accountable themselves for keeping Canadian trash out of Michigan.  Congratulations to the Democrats for keeping at this.  We should be doing much more in Michigan to encourage recycling and discouraging landfills. But this is probably just another case of the big corporations getting their way as usual.  Thanks.

Kramer (Albert)