E-M:/ A simple solution: Re: Get ready for coal-fired ethanol plants

Enviro-Mich message from "Lowell Prag" <lprag@mail.msen.com>

Alex J. Sagady & Associates said:

... see below ...

A simple solution:

instead of trucking coal to these sites, mandate that they must first
utilize all of the available manure at our cafos and farms, and convert it
to methane fuel with their own onsite anaerobic digesters. Also mandate
that they must also utilize in the digesters, all of the available organic
wastes from our land fills.

That will keep them busy for the next 25 years or so, until we eventually
develop a hydrogen infrastructure to power all of our cars and trucks with
fuel cells.

Regards,

Lowell Prag