E-M:/ Go Solar Grand Rapids seminar cancellation

Friends,
Unfortunately, the Go Solar Grand Rapids seminar scheduled for March 11th has been canceled.  The April 22nd Go Solar Grand Rapids Seminar date still stands, and a second seminar date will be added soon.  I apologize for any difficulties that this cancellation causes.
If you would like more information about the Go Solar program, and how to get involved in the Grand Rapids or Ann Arbor programs in 2006, please contact me.

Be well,

Brendan Schauffler
Program Coordinator
Great Lakes Renewable Energy Association
257 S. Bridge St.
P.O. Box 346
Dimondale, MI 48821
(517)646-6269